The notion of being a balanced christian is vested heavily in what you put into the vessel which God has given you; your body.
Remember: What you put in, is what you get out. Garbage in…Garbage out.
The Word of God tells us that all of creation is in God’s hands. He made everything that we see around us. The plants, herbs, trees, sea, sun, sand, birds, insects…EVERYTHING.
The world has many natural beauties that can help us maintain a beautiful and healthy vessel and an overall healthy life which is fit for God’s use.
Here are some scriptures to support the importance of nature’s best from heaven:
Proverbs 15:17 ESV
Better is a dinner of herbs where love is than a fattened ox and hatred with
Genesis 1:30 ESV
And to every beast of the earth and to every bird of the heavens and to everything that creeps on the earth, everything that has the breath of life, I have given every green plant for food.” And it was so.
Ezekiel 4:9 ESV
“And you, take wheat and barley, beans and lentils, millet and emmer, and put them into a single vessel and make your bread from them. During the number of days that you lie on your side, 390 days, you shall eat it.
We eat so much processed food. We get sluggish and weak simply because it is nature’s best.
I always marvel at how the prophets of old lived for so many years. There was no processed food then, no unhealthy snacks. They lived on the herbs and ground foods and their body’s were whole.
- Don’t you want to be whole also?
- Do you want to make you sure live all the days that God has allotted for you?
- Don’t you want to ensure that whatever you put in your body maintains the level of health which you were created by God to have?
- What are your putting into your body as a Christian?
- Are you putting the right things in and even on your body?
- What are your eating and drinking patterns like?
- Are they conducive to you maintaining a whole vessel as a Christian?
- How are you taking care of God’s vessel, which is your body?
The Mission Inside Out is simply your godly tool to provide you with guidance on how to maintain great health and live the whole life that you have been created for.
I will share revelations, scriptures, articles, studies…to help you maintain a balance Christian life.
Mission Inside Out